Are you looking for Xeon Motherboard Reviews? Our experts found 58067 number of feedback online for "Xeon Motherboard" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Xeon Motherboard. On selected products for the Best Xeon Motherboard you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Xeon Motherboard
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Xeon Motherboard after analyzing 58067 reviews.
|1||ASUS P11C-M/4L LGA1151 DDR4 EEC/Non-ECC UDIMM Mini-SAS HD M.2 C242 Server Workstation Micro ATX Motherboard for Intel® Xeon® E-Series Processors with Quad Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||ASUS Pro WS C422-ACE||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||MACHINIST X99 Desktop Motherboard||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||AsRock Rack CEB Server Motherboard Single Socket P LGA3647 and Intel Xeon W Processor Intel C621 Model WC621D8A-2T||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Supermicro Motherboard MBD-X11SSM-F-B Xeon E3-1200 v5 LGA1151 Socket H4 C236 PCI Express SATA MicroATX Bulk||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||DELL XPDFK Precision Workstation T3500 Motherboard; Supported Processors: Intel Xeon 6-Core (X5670||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||SUPERMICRO MBD-X9SCM-F-O LGA 1155 Intel C204 Micro ATX Intel Xeon E3 Server Motherboard||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Intel Xeon Dual core Support||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Supermicro X11DAI-N-O Dual LGA3647/ Intel C621/ DDR4/ SATA3&USB3.0/ V&2GbE/ E-ATX Server Motherboard||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||ASUS WS C422 PRO/SE LGA2066 ECC DDR4 M.2 U.2 ATX Motherboard for Intel Xeon W-Series Processors with SafeSlot||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. ASUS P11C-M/4L LGA1151 DDR4 EEC/Non-ECC UDIMM Mini-SAS HD M.2 C242 Server Workstation Micro ATX Motherboard for Intel® Xeon® E-Series Processors with Quad Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1
- Intel mehlow platform Micro ATX Motherboard for Intel Xeon Series processors LGA1151 socket featuring dual M.
- Quad Intel I210AT Gigabit Ethernet with teaming support and additional dedicated management port
- Flexible NVMe storage options switching interface between PCIe TO U.
- Tpm-m 2.
- Complete IT Infrastructure Management with in-band ASUS Control Center providing a complete server management solution reducing IT operating costs with features like remote BIOS updating, monitoring multiple systems via mobile device, and one-click software updates/dispatching.
2. ASUS Pro WS C422-ACE
- Ready for the latest Intel Xeon W workstation Processors
- Three PCIe 3.
- Enhanced power solution: 12+2 IR3555 power stages, ProCool II connectors, alloy chokes, durable capacitors and 8-layer PCB design for stable power delivery.
- Ultrafast data-transfer speed with triple M.
- ASUS Control Center Express: Server-grade IT management software featuring remote management and an intuitive interface.
- Server-grade quality with reliability testing to ensure optimized, 24/7 operation in various environments.
- Next-gen USB 3.2 Gen 2 connectivity delivers speeds of up to 10Gbps via Type-A and Type-C ports
3. MACHINIST X99 Desktop Motherboard
- Enhanced Performance and Capability: This desktop Motherboard use chipset X99, which support Intel series with LGA 2011-3 socket, support ddr3 reg ecc server memory / ddr3 desktop memory.
- CPU support: E5 2629 V3 E5 2649 V3 E5 2669 V3 E5 2673 V3 E5 2676 V3 E5 2678 V3 E5 2696 V3 with LGA 2011-3 slot Memory.
- Support 4 ECC & Non-ECC Un-buffered 2133/2400/2800 memory, Support SATA M.
- Dual Radiator: Two Customized radiators offer extremely fast heat dissipation, Make sure your power supply is sufficient to support this platform.
- Multi-Connection: 1xGigabit Ethernet RJ45,3x Audio Jacks,PS/2,4xUSB 2.
- Wide Compatibility: Enthusiasts,games, Workstations,3D Modeling, Rendering,High-Performance computing etc.
- Note: The Package Includes: 1*CPU fan bracket, 1*SATA cable, 1*I/O baffle, 1*main board.
4. AsRock Rack CEB Server Motherboard Single Socket P LGA3647 and Intel Xeon W Processor Intel C621 Model WC621D8A-2T
- Support Intel Xeon Scalable Processors (Max 205W) and Intel Xeon W Processor (MAX 255W)
- Support 8 x DIMM slot, six Channel Memory Technology, support DDR4 2933/2666/2400 RDIMM, LR DIMM and Intel Optane DC Persistent Memory in memory mode.
- Support 4 x PCIe 3.
5. Supermicro Motherboard MBD-X11SSM-F-B Xeon E3-1200 v5 LGA1151 Socket H4 C236 PCI Express SATA MicroATX Bulk
- Chipset: Intel C236
- Memory: 4x 288pin DDR4-2133/ 1866/ 1600 DIMM Slots, ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot (runs at x8) , 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x8 Slots (two runs at x4)
- SATA: 8x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Video: ASPEED AST2400 BMC Graphics
- LAN: 2x Intel I210-AT Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
- Form Factor: MicroATX, 9.6 x 9.6 inch / 24.4 x 24.4 cm
- LAN: 2x Intel I210-AT Gigabit Ethernet Controllers
6. DELL XPDFK Precision Workstation T3500 Motherboard; Supported Processors: Intel Xeon 6-Core (X5670
7. SUPERMICRO MBD-X9SCM-F-O LGA 1155 Intel C204 Micro ATX Intel Xeon E3 Server Motherboard
- CPU: Socket 1155, Supports Xeon E3-1200?Family and 2nd Generation Intel Core i3 / Pentium Processors
- Chipset: Intel C204 PCH Chipset
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-1333/1066/800 DIMMs, Dual Channel, ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity up to 32GB
- Slots: 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x8 Slots (two run at x4)
- SATA: 4x SATA2 Ports, Support RAID 0/1/5/10; 2x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0/1
- Video: Nuvoton WPCM450RA0BX Graphics Controller
- Ports: 9x USB 2.
8. Intel Xeon Dual core Support
- Socket: LGA771
- Max Memory Size: 64GB
- RAID Configuration: Intel Embedded RAID (0,1); upgradeable to RAID5
- support 45-nm Intel Xeon Processors 5200 Series or 45-nm Intel Xeon Processors 5400 Series
- designed to work with both the Intel Server Chassis SC5400 and the entry level Intel Server Chassis SC5299-E.
9. Supermicro X11DAI-N-O Dual LGA3647/ Intel C621/ DDR4/ SATA3&USB3.0/ V&2GbE/ E-ATX Server Motherboard
- package height : 43.0 cm
- package length : 8.9 cm
- package width : 34.2 cm
- Product type : MOTHERBOARD
10. ASUS WS C422 PRO/SE LGA2066 ECC DDR4 M.2 U.2 ATX Motherboard for Intel Xeon W-Series Processors with SafeSlot
- Powered by Intel Xeon w Processor with ECC memory
- ASUS control Center – a software utility that provides convenient, secure and cost-saving centralized it management for small and medium businesses.
- Server-grade design with built-in dual Intel Gigabit LAN
- Next-gen transfer speeds – up to 32Gbps Dual M.
- Ultimate Graphics power with 2/3-way NVIDIA SLI and AMD Crossfire x
Xeon Motherboard Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Xeon Motherboard stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Xeon Motherboard in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Xeon Motherboard for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Xeon Motherboard Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Xeon Motherboard in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Xeon Motherboard currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Xeon Motherboard based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Xeon Motherboard before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Xeon Motherboard they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Xeon Motherboard, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Xeon Motherboard before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Xeon Motherboard will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Xeon Motherboard if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Xeon Motherboard on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.