You can trust our selection for Timber Jack Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 44465 reviews for Timber Jack and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Timber Jack where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Timber Jack.
Comparison Chart for Best Timber Jack44465 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Timber Jack. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Timber Tuff TMB-75ATJ Deluxe Timberjack||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Ellis Manufacturing Company - Timber Jack - 5" Range of Adjustment - 15||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry Multitool – The Back-Saving Log Hauler||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||BAC INDUSTRIES INC TMB-55 Wood Hand Timber Jack||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Timber Frame Construction: All About Post-and-Beam Building||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||1940 Earth Worth - Timberjack - Log Lifter - Wood Handle - 48 Inches||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||47" Timberjack with 2 Jacks Handle Cant Hook Aluminum Log Jack Log Lifter Alloy||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Right Hand Timberjack Triple Thick Log Lifter That Never Bends||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Roughneck Double Hook Steel Core A-Frame Timberjack - 48in.L||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Roughneck Steel Core A-Frame Timberjack - 48in.L||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Timber Tuff TMB-75ATJ Deluxe Timberjack
- All-in-one deluxe timberjack functions as a peavey, timberjack, log lifter, and cant hook for an extremely versatile product that can perform a wide variety of tasks.
- Adjust the hook easily with the quick-pin at 5 different positions for logs up to 18″ – 20″; wheels help you to roll under logs for easier lifting and pulling.
- Measures 48″ overall and constructed of a fiberglass handle and high-carbon Steel for a durable and reliable product; designed with a double hook to handle larger logs.
- T-frame stand with its two-bolt design gives you extra strength and support and is removable for cant hook work ; textured rubber grip gives you a comfortable and secure grip.
- Works as a timberjack, peavey, log lifter, and cant hook; 1 Year limited manufacturer’s parts Warranty.
2. Ellis Manufacturing Company – Timber Jack – 5″ Range of Adjustment – 15
- TIMBER JACK: The Ellis Timber Jack is designed to provide versatile support system up to 15,000 lbs.
- EASY TO USE: To use the Ellis Timber Jack, simple fasten it to the end of a 4×4 or 6×6 piece of lumber to create a shore with 5″ of adjustment.
- SAFE & SECURE: Built with high quality materials, the timber jack is extremely powerful and long-lasting.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Weight: 10 lb, Safe Load Capacity: 15,000 lb, Overall Height: 9-1/8″, Base Plate: 5″, Top Plate: 5-1/2″, Acme Screw Size: 1-1/4″, Range of Adjustment: 5″, Lifting Capacity: 4000 lbs.
- TRUST IN ELLIS: Ellis Manufacturing Company has been a leading manufacturer of construction materials since 1951.
3. LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry Multitool – The Back-Saving Log Hauler
- b> 21″ LogOX HAULER – Quickly engage, lift, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, swinging a pulp hook, or pickaroon.
- b> 38” CANT HOOK – A cant handle extension easily attaches to the Hauler for extra leverage.
- b>38″ TIMBERJACK – Quickly lift smaller logs (up to 12″ diameter) off the ground.
- b> PATENTED – PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE– We offer a 100% Ironclad Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer’s defect.
- b>GREAT VALUE – The LogOX’s multifunction design combines normally over $300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman’s arsenal into a single compact, portable, 12.
4. BAC INDUSTRIES INC TMB-55 Wood Hand Timber Jack
- Hard wood handle for tough jobs
- Overall length is 48″
- Handles logs up to 14″ diameter, lifts logs 11″ off ground
- Bottom lift can be removed for rolling logs
- Powder coat finish
5. Timber Frame Construction: All About Post-and-Beam Building
- Storey Publishing
6. 1940 Earth Worth - Timberjack - Log Lifter - Wood Handle - 48 Inches
- RAISE IT UP: Timberjack ideal for lifting logs up to 14″ off the ground for better chainsawing.
- NO DIGGING: Raised log helps prevent the chain from digging into the dirt when cutting the log.
- LONG LASTING: Ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. Work all day pain free.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall length of 48″ | 14.5″ log opening.
- DURABLE: Timberjack are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty.
7. 47″ Timberjack with 2 Jacks Handle Cant Hook Aluminum Log Jack Log Lifter Alloy
- Main Parameter】- 【Main Parameter】- Material: Aluminum alloy.
- Durable Material】- Made of durable aluminum alloy material, without bending or breaking, robust and reliable.
- User-friendly】- Ergonomic long handle provides labor-saving leverage and the pc material grip designed for comfort and secure grip.
- Easy to Assemble】- The cant hook is detachable, simple to operate.
- Wide Application】- Perfect for general handling logs, such as freeing frozen logs, re-positioning log ends and rolling logs with ease.
8. Right Hand Timberjack Triple Thick Log Lifter That Never Bends
- THE LOGGING HOMEOWNER’S RIGHTHAND JACK | Multipurpose Manual Log Lift Allows You to Elevate, Roll, Reposition & Safely Cut Small to Large Timber | Steel Support Stand & Hook Fit Wooden Logs 3” to 15” in Diameter for Amazing Versatility.
- STRONG & DURABLE STEEL CONSTRUCTION | Heavy-Duty Powder-Coated Steel Tubing Provides Superior Strength, All-Weather Protection & Rustproof Performance for Years of Outdoor Use | Rugged Yet Lightweight Design is Great for Carrying
- SAFE FOR LOG SAWS, CHAINSAWS & HAND SAWS | Handle the Heaviest of Logs Without Digging Into Dirt! | Timberjack Helps Save Chains From Getting Stuck in the Ground & Protects Against Kickback for Greater Safety, Efficiency & Cut Speed
- ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT | Be Free to Move, Stack & Slice Wood for Hours Without Worrying About Back, Neck & Shoulder Pain | Jack Brings Logs to More Comfortable Height, While Comfy Handle Gives You Ideal Leverage
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY HAS YOU CUTTING IN MINUTES | Set Arrives with a Complete Hardware Kit & Easy Instructions for Setup | Enjoy All the Conveniences of a Commercial-Quality Log Lift in One Sturdy, Compact, Easy-to-Store Home System
9. Roughneck Double Hook Steel Core A-Frame Timberjack – 48in.L
- High carbon steel double hook gets a solid hold on logs of all sizes
- Durable patent-pending 1 1/2in. dia. fiberglass handle with 3/8 in. steel core rod
- Patent-pending A-frame stand has two-bolt design for extra strength
- Textured rubber grip for comfort and secure grip
10. Roughneck Steel Core A-Frame Timberjack – 48in.L
- Patent-pending 1 1/2in. dia. fiberglass handle with 3/8in. steel core rod
- Patent-pending A-frame stand with two-bolt design for extra strength
- High carbon steel hook handles logs up to 12in. dia
- Remove the rigid stand for cant hook work
- Textured rubber grip for comfort and secure grip
Timber Jack Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Timber Jack stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Timber Jack in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Timber Jack for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Timber Jack Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Timber Jack in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Timber Jack currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Timber Jack based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Timber Jack before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Timber Jack they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Timber Jack, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Timber Jack before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Timber Jack will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Timber Jack if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Timber Jack on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.