Have you been searching for the best Olympus Lenses for your needs? You are at the right place. We recognize that amidst so many choices in the market, it can be perplexing and confusing to make the right pick. This article will help you choose the right Olympus Lenses with more ease. We have taken into consideration the varied needs and wants of all segments of consumers to give you the perfect guide on how to pick the right product. So that you can shop worry-free!
Comparison Chart for Best Olympus Lenses
We’ve scanned 53021 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Olympus Lenses than this review article may help you.
|1||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Lens||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0 Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Lens||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Lens||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Lens||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens
- 3.75x zoom lens
- Macro focus range: 90 centimeter, focal length: 40 to 150 millimeter
- Lightweight, portable design, 80 to 300 millimeter equivalent field of view
- Nearly silent movie and still compatible auto focus, perfect choice for second lens
- Great for portraits and sports; Maximum reproduction ratio:- 1:6.25
2. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 Pro Lens
- Constant f2.8 maximum aperture
- Focal length: 12 to 40 millimeter, minimum focus distance 7.87 inches (20 centimeter )
- Drip proof; Dust proof, splash proof, and freeze proof construction.
- Includes lens hood and pouch, filter size 62 millimeter, equipped with manual focus clutch mechanism
- Compatible with Olympus and Panasonic cameras
- Focal length: 12 to 40 millimeter, minimum focus distance 7.87 inches (20 centimeter)
3. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Lens
- Fast portrait lens. Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing booked quality
- Minimum focusing distance: 0.20M, focal length: 45mm
- Maximum f/1.
- Quiet movie-still-compatible lens Drive for video shooting
- Optional lh-40b lens hood for shooting in bright conditions. Angle Of View: 27
- Optical Image Stabilizer provides up to 4 shutter speed stops of correction
- Ring USM, high speed CPU, and optimized AF algorithms for fast auto focusing with a minimal focusing distance of 0.
- Full time manual focus for manual adjustment while in AF mode with silent and smooth operation making it suitable for video recording.
- Aspherical lens elements improve peripheral image quality
- Circular diaphragm (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
4. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm F2.0 Lens
- Ultra-wide angle fast aperture lens,Focal Length : 12 mm
- Maximum f/2.0 aperture, great for low-light shooting, Minimum focusing distance : 7.9 inches
- 24mm equivalent field of view great for street shots or landscapes
- Premium metallic construction throughout, Snap focus ring with distance scale for manual focusing
- Special all metal lens hood and cap optionally available
5. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm F1.8 Lens
- Ultra compact wide angle lens
- 34mm equivalent field of view captures large groups or landscapes
- Premium metallic construction
- Snapshot Focus mechanism that lets you shift the focusing point to a specific distance
- Fast f/1.8 aperture great for low light shooting
- Special all metal lens hood and cap optionally available
- Fast f1.8 max. aperture
- Snap focus ring for easy manual operation
- Excellent optical performance
6. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 7-14mm F2.8 Pro Lens
- 7 14 millimeter(14 28 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent) lens with splash and dustproof construction.
- Closest focusing distance at just under 7.
- Manual focus Clutch Mechanism and l fan button for assignable functions
- 3 Super ED Lens elements, 1 ED Lens element, and 2 elements to diminish aberrations
- 60 percentOf the weight of 35 millimeter full frame lens (with same angle of view and max. Aperture)
7. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Lens
- Wide-angle zoom lens is designed for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras and provides an 18-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Two Dual Super Aspherical elements, along with one high refractive index element and an aspherical element, reduce spherical aberrations and distortions throughout the zoom range for improved sharpness with minimal distortion.
- One extra-low dispersion element suppresses color fringing and chromatic aberrations for greater clarity and color accuracy.
- Movie & Still Compatible (MSC) autofocus system benefits both photo and video applications due to its smooth, quiet, and fast performance.
- Retractable lens design with a locking button maintains a compact profile when the lens is not in use.
8. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro Lens
- Weatherproof Macro lens withstands harsh conditions
- 7.4 inch minimum working distance, Focal Length – 60 mm
- 1x 35mm equivalent maximum magnification
- 13 separate lens elements in 10 groups assures faithful reproduction of finest details
- Focus limit switch speeds up auto focus, Built-in working distance window for subject distance confirmation.
9. Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm F4.0-5.6 II Lens
- Dustproof and splash proof
- Minimum focusing distance : 20 inches, Focal Length : 14-150 millimeter
- Zuiko Extra-low reflection optical coating
- 28-300 millimeter 35 millimeter equivalent, Compatible with all micro four thirds cameras
- Comes with lens hood (LH-61C), lens cap, rear lens cap.
10. OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Olympus Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Olympus Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Olympus Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Olympus Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Olympus Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Olympus Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Olympus Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Olympus Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Olympus Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.