Our team studied on 56448 reviews available online for Nas Chassis, chose the finest ones and prepared Nas Chassis Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Nas Chassis from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Nas Chassis from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Nas Chassis
In this article we've included our suggestions for the Nas Chassis after analyzing 56448 reviews.
|1||SilverStone Technology Case Storage Series CS01-HS Premium NAS case||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Cougar QBX Pro||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||New Ultra Silence NAS 4-Bay K3 Chassis||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||SilverStone Technology SUGO 14||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Rosewill 4U Server Chassis 15 Bay Server Case 15x 3.5 HDD Bays||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||RROYJJ 4U Rackmount Server Case Chassis with 24 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS Drive Bays||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case FD-CA-NODE-804-BL||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. SilverStone Technology Case Storage Series CS01-HS Premium NAS case
- Modern design with premium aluminium exterior
- Built-in six hot-swappable 2.5″ drive bays with 6Gbps SAS/SATA HDD Backplane
- Vertical layout for stack effect cooling with built-in Air Penetrator fan
- Accommodates two more 2.5″ drives internally for total eight drive capacity
- Supports 7.5″ low profile expansion cards
2. Cougar QBX Pro
- A full, pro-level computer, including support for high-end graphic cards, up to 4 SSD, 7 fans with water cooling and much more, all in a compact case.
- Pro-Cooling design: the openings and fan placements are located to ensure a constant fresh air flow.
- Supports Mini-ITX Motherboards: Full Capabilities, Minimum Space.
- 1 slot loading Slim Optical Disc Drive Bay (slot loading Slim ODD) / SSD bay: Enjoy disc media formats or add more storage.
- Support for up to 350mm Graphic Cards: Run every thing on the market, and do it smoothly .
3. New Ultra Silence NAS 4-Bay K3 Chassis
- You will get- A computer case with accessories including mute back 12CM fan, back panel, four hard disk stand, SATA data cable, various screws.
- Support- Various ITX motherboards in the market: 17X17cm
- DIY assembly of NAS servicer- The server assembles case not only good to meet the needs of computer hardware enthusiasts DIY, but also it will help you get a cost-effective server.
- Ultra Silence – For powerful airflow out of the box, the case comes pre-equipped with 120mm fans.
- Mini Body- Miniature and elegant chassis, convenient placement, not occupy much space.
4. SilverStone Technology SUGO 14
- Supports 3 slot full length graphics cards with adjustable graphics card holder
- Compatible with Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & ATX PSU
- Supports up to 240mm radiators
- Modular design with 4 removable panels (top, left, right, bottom)
- Different configurations support various storage components for 5.25″, 3.5″ and 2.5″
- Front I/O port includes: USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 1, combo audio x 1
5. Thermaltake Tower 900 Black Edition Tempered Glass Fully Modular E-ATX Vertical Super Tower Computer Chassis CA-1H1-00F1WN-00
- Supports Mini ITX, Micro VAX, ATX, E ATX Motherboard
- Dimensions: 16.7″ W x 19″ D x 29.6″ H; Net Weight: 54 pounds
- Designed for high end gaming system compatibility; I/O Port USB 3.0 x 4, HD Audio x 1
- 5 millimeter thick tempered glass window with Stunning Viewing. PSU: Standard PS2 PSU (optional)
- Eliminates the issue with “GPU SAG”.
- Dismantlable Modular Design: Freely build the system from the ground up with given modular panels, racks, brackets, and pre design mounting arrays.
- Supporting dual loop liquid cooling systems
- Tt LCS Certified: Liquid Cooling Supported. Compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations
6. Rosewill 4U Server Chassis 15 Bay Server Case 15x 3.5 HDD Bays
- Size: 3.5 in.
- Rear Fan: 80 mm
- Front Fans: 120 mm
- Chassis Type: Rackmount
- Form Factor: 4U
7. SilverStone Technology 2U Rackmount Server Case with 8 X 3.5 Hot Swap Bays Micro-ATX Support RM21-308
- Backplane support for 8 port SAS/ SATA drives and 6 GB/s mini-sas SFF-8087.
- Includes three 80 x 15mm PWM fans
- Independent drive status LED. Supports four low profile PCI/ PCIe Slots
- Supports Micro ATX motherboards
- Auto lock handle for Easy to fixed the 2U rack mount on the cabinet
8. RROYJJ 4U Rackmount Server Case Chassis with 24 Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS Drive Bays
- 24 x SATA/SAS Hot-Swap Drive Bays
- 3X12 in middle fans wall, 2 x 80 mm rear fans
- Six internal SFF-8087 Mini SAS backplane
- 4U rack mount design
- 24x hot-swappable SATA (II or III) / SAS 6G drive bays
9. Thermaltake Core V21 SPCC Micro ATX
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards.
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber concept design with optimized cable management space for small form factor builds
- Stackable and flexible thermal solution. Remarkable expansion. Advance ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5 inches or 2.5 inches
- Includes 1x 200 millimeter Front Fan Pre installed, Optional Cooling Available
10. Fractal Design Node 804 No Power Supply MicroATX Cube Case FD-CA-NODE-804-BL
- Case Type: MicroATX Cube Case
- Material: Aluminum / Steel
- Internal Bay: 8x 3.5″, 4x 2.5″ or up to 10x 3.5″, 2x 2.5″ HDD/SSD
- M/B Type: MicroATX, Mini-ITX
- Expansion Slots: 5
- Front I/O Panel: 2x USB 3.0 Ports, Audio In & Out
The Buying Guide: Our Advice On How To Buy The Best Nas ChassisBefore you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a Nas Chassis to make your task easier. Like almost any product, before buying a Nas Chassis, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are Nas Chassis in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying Nas Chassis instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of Nas Chassis? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of Nas Chassis, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy Nas Chassis and service or repair it if necessary?