You can trust our selection for Guild 12 String Guitar Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 59872 reviews for Guild 12 String Guitar and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Guild 12 String Guitar where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Guild 12 String Guitar.
Comparison Chart for Best Guild 12 String Guitar
We’ve scanned 59872 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Guild 12 String Guitar than this review article may help you.
|1||Guild Guitars Starfire IV ST 12-String Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Guild Guitars F-2512E Deluxe Maple ATB 12-String Acoustic Guitar||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Guild Guitars Steel String/Electric Guitar Capo 6/12 String||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Guild Guitars D-1212 12-String Acoustic Guitar||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Takamine G Series GD30CE-12 Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Guild Guitars F-2512E Maple 12-string Acoustic Guitar||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Yamaha FG820 12-String Solid Top Acoustic Guitar||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Guild Guitars F-250E Deluxe Maple ATB Acoustic Guitars||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Guild F-1512 12-String Acoustic Guitar in Natural||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Guild Guitars D-2612CE Deluxe ATB 12-string Acoustic Guitar||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Guild Guitars Starfire IV ST 12-String Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar
- Body: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany with Maple Center Strip
- Scale Length: 24 3/4″ (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Pickups: LB-1
2. Guild Guitars F-2512E Deluxe Maple ATB 12-String Acoustic Guitar
- Add a little something extra to your 12-string with the F-2512E Deluxe! This jumbo guitar is a powerhouse of a 12-string, featuring a solid spruce top with a stunning arched flamed maple back and flamed maple sides.
- This tonewood gives the F-2512E Deluxe a loud, crisp voice with a robust tone while a gloss finish highlights its striking, patterned back.
- The F-2512E Deluxe’s twelve strings and jumbo body, combined with its arched back, give this guitar unparalleled projection and sustain—a welcome addition to Guild’s legacy of quality 12-string instruments.
- Premium appointments include a mother-of-pearl rosette, Guild Peak headstock logo, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, and Sonitone pickup with volume and tone controls.
3. Guild Guitars Steel String/Electric Guitar Capo 6/12 String
- Optimal for 6 and 12 string electric, and steel string acoustic guitars
- Durable matte black finish
- One-handed spring operation
- Package dimensions:1.0″ (L) x 1.0″ (W) x 1.0″ (H)
4. Guild Guitars D-1212 12-String Acoustic Guitar
- Guild 12-strings have been popular since they were first introduced in 1964, prized for their full tone and easy playability.
- The classic, jangly sound associated with Guild 12-strings provides players with a unique voice that can only come from a Guild guitar.
- Built with solid African mahogany top, back and sides, the D-1212 is a dreadnought sized 12-string, featuring an Indian Rosewood fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, and period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard.
- A mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild’s iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s models complete the package.
- The D-1212 includes Guild’s new lightweight polyfoam case
5. Takamine G Series GD30CE-12 Dreadnought 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar Black
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Bracing: Quartersawn “X”
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
6. Guild Guitars F-2512E Maple 12-string Acoustic Guitar
- The F-2512E Maple combines two of Guild’s most iconic specialties: twelve string and jumbo guitars
- With their large, rounded bodies, jumbo acoustic guitars have been Guild’s forte since 1954; combining this shape with the ever-popular 12-string construction results in a full-toned, impressively voiced acoustic instrument.
- Built with a solid spruce top, maple sides, and arched maple back, the F-2512E Maple has the bright, jangly tone characteristic of Guild’s twelve string guitars.
- Guild’s signature arched back design allows for great volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound.
- The F-2512E Maple features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a satin polyurethane finish.
7. Yamaha FG820 12-String Solid Top Acoustic Guitar
- Solid Sitka Spruce Top
- Mahogany Back & Sides
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Bridge
- Diecast Tuners
- this guitar has an adjustable truss rod
8. Guild Guitars F-250E Deluxe Maple ATB Acoustic Guitars
- Add a little something extra to your acoustic with the new F-250E Deluxe! This jumbo guitar features a solid spruce top with a stunning arched flamed maple back and flamed maple sides.
- This tonewood gives the F-250E a loud, crisp voice with a sustained tone while a gloss finish highlights its striking, patterned back.
- Premium appointments include a mother-of-pearl rosette and Guild Peak headstock logo, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, and Fishman Sonitone pickup with volume and tone controls.
- Hand orientation: Right
9. Guild F-1512 12-String Acoustic Guitar in Natural
- Jumbo size
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with Solid Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Vintage shaped Guild neck with 1 7/8″ nut width
- All gloss finish in Natural
- Includes lightweight Guild poly foam case
10. Guild Guitars D-2612CE Deluxe ATB 12-string Acoustic Guitar
- Add a little something extra to your 12-string with the D-2612CE Deluxe! This dreadnought guitar is a powerhouse of a 12-string, featuring a solid spruce top with a stunning arched striped ebony back and striped ebony sides.
- This unique tonewood gives the D-2612CE Deluxe a clear, powerful voice with a pronounced bass response while a gloss finish highlights its unique striping pattern.
- The D-2612CE Deluxe’s twelve strings, combined with its arched back, give this guitar unparalleled projection and sustain—a welcome addition to Guild’s legacy of quality 12-string instruments.
- Premium appointments include a mother-of-pearl rosette, Guild Peak headstock logo, pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, and Fishman Sonitone pickup with volume and tone controls.
- Hand orientation: Right
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Guild 12 String Guitar currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Guild 12 String Guitar based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Guild 12 String Guitar before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Guild 12 String Guitar they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Guild 12 String Guitar, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Guild 12 String Guitar before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Guild 12 String Guitar will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Guild 12 String Guitar if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Guild 12 String Guitar on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.