Our team studied on 48560 reviews available online for Nikon Lenses, chose the finest ones and prepared Cheap Nikon Lenses Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Nikon Lenses from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Cheap Nikon Lenses from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Cheap Nikon Lenses
Our team scanned 48560 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Nikon Lenses in this article.
|1||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||NIKON NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Portrait Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras||8.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Renewed)||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Nikon||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-6.3G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Maximum magnification of 032x
- Angle of view from 76 degree to 5 degree 20′.
- Aperture range from f/35 to f/22
- Angle of view from 76 to 520′
2. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Autofocus system is compatible with select Nikon DSLRs that support D-type lenses and have an autofocus motor.
- NOTE: THIS LENS WILL NOT AUTOFOCUS with D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D3500, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D5600, D40, D40X AND D60.
- Focal Length : 50 mm (FX), 75mm (DX)
- Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
3. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system.
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Lens not zoomable
4. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 200-500mm f/5.6E ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Compact super telephoto zoom lens for birding, wildlife, motorsports, events and more
- 500 millimeter of zoom power on fx format DSLR; 750 millimeter equivalent on dx format DSLRs, minimum focus distance: 7.
- Fast f/5.6 constant aperture for beautiful out of focus backgrounds and low light performance
- 5 stops of vibration reduction with sports mode.
- Af compatible with optional TC 14e series tele converters and DSLRs that offer f/8 support.
5. Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
- 85 millimeter fixed lens, maximum reproduction ratio 0.12 x
6. Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED Lens for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Super Integrated Coating Pulse; Stepping Motor AF System; Access Lens Settings in Camera Menu; Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm.
- Fully compatible models: D5600, D5500, D5300*, D3400, D3300*, D500 and later models (*Firmware update may be required).
- 70-300mm super-telephoto zoom power brings faraway subjects within reach.
- Superb optics and telephoto field of view are great for stills and HD video.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new.
7. NIKON NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Portrait Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
- 85mm f/1.8 lens with nine blade diaphragm for soft rounded book
- Lens features 2 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal coating for lifelike accuracy
- Dust and drip resistant, the lens is extensively sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Features customizable control ring
8. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon’s new high-resolution image sensors.
- Get as close as 1.
9. Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR ED Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 day warranty
- DX-format, high-power 5.
- Covers diverse shooting situations from wide-angle landscapes and interiors to portraiture and medium-range sports, Vibration Reduction assures sharper handheld pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible.
- Includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch.
10. Sigma 150-600mm 5-6.3 Contemporary DG OS HSM Lens for Nikon
- 150-600mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM / C
- Minimum focusing distance : 280 cm/110.2 inches, focal length :150-600mm. Diaphragm blades: 9
- First hyper-telephoto zoom from the Contemporary line, Dust proof and splash proof mount95mm filter
- Lightweight & compact in construction for higher usability.
- Water and oil repellent coating on front glass element makes maintenance of the lens surface easier
- Weight : 1930g/ 68oz.
Nikon Lenses Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Nikon Lenses stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Nikon Lenses in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Nikon Lenses for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Cheap Nikon Lenses Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Nikon Lenses in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nikon Lenses currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nikon Lenses based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nikon Lenses before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nikon Lenses they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nikon Lenses, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nikon Lenses before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nikon Lenses will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nikon Lenses if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nikon Lenses on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.