Analyzing all the features, specifications, functionality, pros, and cons of the best Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget available in the market we have enlisted the cream of the creams in our top product list. A brand may claim that its product has the most upgraded features but at the end of the day what matters most is customer satisfaction i.e., customers experience during using the product in real life. So, we have spent a couple of days analyzing the review of all customers so that we can give you a realistic idea about the product.
Comparison Chart for Best Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget52060 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
|1||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 20.1 MP Digital Camera - Black (Renewed)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Speed Booster Canon 0.71x Autofocus Speedbooster Canon EF-M Lens Adapter Compatible with Canon EF to m50 m200 m6 m5 m50 ii m6 ii||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Ritz Gear 58mm Lens Filter Kit (UV||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
1. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
2. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
3. Meike 85mm f1.8 Large Aperture Full Frame Auto Focus Telephoto Lens for Canon EOS EF Mount Digital SLR Camera Compatible with APS C Bodies Such as 1D 5D3 5D4 6D 7D 70D 550D 80D
- Filter size is 67mm, minimum focus distance with 0.85m
- Lens aperture range is F/1.8-F/22, lens construction with 6 groups of 9 pieces
- Full frame view: level: 16 degree / vertical: 24 degrees / diagonal: 28.5 degrees
- Lens carrying the usual electronic contacts, but also a USB connection that can be used to upgrade the lens firmware.
- Suitable for a wide range of other subjects, including selective architecture, landscapes, portrait, short range sports and theatre photography.
4. Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 20.1 MP Digital Camera – Black (Renewed)
- 1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close – 3.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
- Does not support Wifi
5. VILTROX EF-EOS M2 Speed Booster Canon 0.71x Autofocus Speedbooster Canon EF-M Lens Adapter Compatible with Canon EF to m50 m200 m6 m5 m50 ii m6 ii
- The VILTROX EF-EOS M2 is designed to allows Canon EF lenses to be mounted on the Canon EOS M mirrorless camera, compatible with all lens functions.
- Allows the aperture increased by one level while the focal length is reduced (equivalent focal length= focal length x 0.
- Signal transmission using PIN gold needle, greatly enhanced its transmission performance, real-time preview of photo information on camera, full compatible with Canon lens and camera features, e.
- 4 lens elements in 4 groups for optical clarity as well as color fidelity.
- USB upgrade port: Through continuous software updates, VILTROX will help users get better shooting experience, fix product bugs and constantly adapt to the new EF lens, provide more Canon lens and camera combinations.
6. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter, 1:4.5; 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. ; 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
7. Canon RF50mm F1.8 STM for Canon Full Frame Mirrorless RF Mount Cameras [EOS R
- Compact, Lightweight Fixed 50 millimeter Focal Length Lens.
- Large F, 1.8 Aperture for Low-Light Photography and Creative Background Blur
- A Stepping Motor (Gear-Type STM) Provides Smooth and Quiet Continuous AF During Video Recording, As Well As When Shooting Photos.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes
- Optimized Lens Placement and Coatings Help Deliver Outstanding Color Balance, While Minimizing Ghosting and Flare.
- Lens Compatible with the Mirrorless R System (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, or EOS R6)
8. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
9. Ritz Gear 58mm Lens Filter Kit (UV
- Xit 58mm 3-Piece Filter Kit
- UV (Ultra Violet Filter)
- CPL (Circular Polarizer Filter)
- FLD (Fluorescent Filter)
- NOTE: Xit filter kit is compatible with any camera or lens that has 58mm filter thread.
10. Canon EF-M 22mm f2 STM Compact System Lens
- Moderate wide angle lens; equivalent to 35mm on a fullframe camera
- Builtin stepping motor provides smooth and quiet autofocus when shooting video
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- One aspheric element and bright f/2.0 lens for low light and soft backgrounds
- Minimum focusing distance of 5.9 inches/0.15 metres allows you to get close to your subjects
- Lens not Zoomable
The Buying Guide: Our Advice On How To Buy The Best Canon Lens For Portraits On A BudgetBefore you invest your hard-earned money into a product, you should properly educate yourself about the available products and the best alternatives in the market. We have compiled the list of factors you should consider before buying a Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget to make your task easier. Like almost any product, before buying a Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget, you should ask yourself these few questions:
- How reputable are Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget in comparison to market competitors?
- How durable and long-lasting are they, and how easy is it to service or fix them if something goes wrong?
- Why is it worth buying Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget instead of other products?
- What are some key features and highlights of Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget? Are those features worth it for your needs?
- What are some positives and negatives of Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget, and how do they affect your user experience?
- Where can you buy Canon Lens For Portraits On A Budget and service or repair it if necessary?